Board of Directors
The Clinic is managed by a Board of Directors elected at the Annual General Meeting.
The Board is responsible for the Clinic’s operation, services, policy and procedures review, health and welfare. It is also responsible for the legal aid funds being made available to the Clinic.
The Board also ensures that the Clinic operates properly and establishes the areas of activities according to the needs of the community.
The Board members are:
- Ms. Micheline Duval, President
- Ms. Carole Chartrand, Secretary
- Mr. Jean-Pierre Mayer, Treasurer
- Mr. Pierre-Étienne Daignault, Executive Director
- Ms. Louise Myner
- Ms. Ginette Bray
- Ms. Annie Millette
- Mr. Pietro Di Rinaldo
- Mr. Pierre Vanasse
- Mr. Benoit Crête
Board of Director members have an interest in:
- improving the lot of the Clinic’s clientele, eg. the low income people, destitute, disadvantaged;
- development of our community and services which would facilitate and promote the legal welfare to individual and/or groups of destitute people;
- the services and promotion of the goals and objectives of the Clinic
Generally, the Board meets once a month. As a designated clinic, the meetings are held in French. For more information or if you wish to join the Board of Directors, do not hesitate to call the Clinic at (613) 632-1136 or 1-800-250-9220.