Social Assistance –Ontario Works
- Ontario Works (United Counties of Prescott and Russell website):
- Ontario Works
- Social Benefits Tribunal
- Legal Aid Ontario
- Family Law Information Centre and Legal Advice Clinic (for Prescott and Russell residents): 59 Court Street (2nd Floor) L’Orignal ON K0B 1K0
- Criminal Law
Legal Aid Ontario Duty Counsel: 1023 King Street,L’Orignal ON K0B 1K0, Telephone : 613-675-1663.
Law Society Referral Service
- Get connected with a lawyer or paralegal who will provide a free consultation of up to 30 minutes to explore your options.
Visit https://www.lsrs.lso.ca/lsrs/welcome.Crisis Line: 1-855-947-5255. The crisis line is intended for people who are unable to use the online service, such as those in custody, in a shelter or in a remote community without access to the internet.
Members of Parliament
- Member of Provincial Parliament (MPP) for Glengarry, Prescott and Russell:
Ms. Amanda Simard: 613-632-2706 or 1-800-294-8250
- Member of Parliament (Federal) for Glengarry, Prescott and Russell:
Mr. Francis Drouin: 613-632-5214 /613-446-6310 / 613-292-8222